License documentation, on request:
After registering with the authorities of that area, you must initially complete the license by filling out the particular mainland account forms below and submitting the following documents:
- Application for a license
- Title deed (copy) / lease in the new company's name created in the free zone.
- Confirmation of the original ownership document from the developer (owner of the building).
- Proof of deposit of a minimum capital in a bank and a letter of confirmation from the bank sent to the free zone rights.
- The business contract and the company's statute.
- Processing of the office approved by the free zone officials
- Getting a certificate of non-objection from the Department of Environment, Health, Safety, and Civil Engineering
- Funding for the license
- Payment of the business contract fee and the company's ordinance