Professional License in Dubai
In terms of economic growth, Dubai is among the world's fastest-growing cities, and the emirate's low-cost legal system makes it a great spot to start a business. It's one of the many services offered by Business Link UAE's experts.
Professional Licensing Information
The license is granted to a private or corporate entity where one's intellectual or artistic talents can be shown or provided. In order to engage in service activities, a professional license is required. Individuals who have earned a professional degree and are certified in a particular field of work may also be affected by this licensing requirement. For a professional license in the United Arab Emirates, you just need a few pieces of paperwork. In addition, it has the benefit of being owned 100 percent by foreigners. A UAE native, on the other hand, will be hired as a service agent, but he will have no direct role in the firm and will be paid annually. There is no minimum capital required for a Professional license. Many business owners in Dubai make errors while choosing business licenses. A business consultant can help you prevent costly blunders.
Professions that require a license
Any company or individual is one that has acquired specialized expertise. People and companies in Dubai who require a DED license include:
- Accountants, auditors, and financial advisors are all professionals in their respective fields.
- Professionals in the field of advertising
- Architects Companies
- Salons of all kinds are available.
- Consultants in business
- Work in the Arts and Crafts
- Advisory Services & Management Consultancy
- Artists in the Entertainment Industry
- The provision of medical and healthcare services
- Web and Internet Design Services
- Services in Information Technology
- Counselors in the field of law
- Health Care Professionals
- Professionals in the field of teaching
- Services - Technical
- Security Services Companies
How To Get Professional License In Dubai, UAE
Professional License in Dubai: How to Get One
- Obtain a public notary to confirm the local service agreement document with the UAE national from a local translator.
- If the agreement is in Arabic, a legal translator's seal is not necessary.
- A Memorandum of Association (MOA) should be signed with the sponsor.
- Getting a business license for a civil corporation requires you to fill out an additional application and have it attested.
- The court agreement must be signed in front of a notary by all partners/owners.
- Approval of the tenancy contract by the municipality
- Provide attestation for each form (one original copy each)
- At any DED branch, provide passport copies of the owner/partners and the NOC for expatriate owner/partners (if any).
- A payment voucher will be given at the same time as the license.
Documents Requirements To Get A professional License In Dubai:
- You need to fill out an application form in order to obtain a professional license
- Owners or Partners passport if they have one
- Copy of local partner's naturalization book NOC from international partners' sponsors.
- If you live in the United Arab Emirates, you'll need your Emirates ID number.
- A copy of the visit, tourist, or transit visa is required if the foreign partners are not UAE residents.
Our business advisers at PROGCC UAE provide comprehensive support to professional firms based in the UAE. You may learn more about all of the steps and procedures involved in acquiring an expert to get the license for a business establishment. For further information, you may reach us by phone or email at