RAK Offshore Company Formation
Formation of RAK Offshore Companies
Due to its lower setup costs than Dubai or Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah is one of the United Arab Emirates' most appealing offshore sites, despite having the same advantages and perks, including a complete exemption from all company and income taxes. Even while the creation of a Jebel Ali (Dubai) business also needs the actual presence of the one shareholder, the same is not true for a RAK offshore company. RAKIA offshore company creation is a simple option for clients who are looking for flexible and cost-effective organizations from which to undertake international commerce and services or investment holding for both local and foreign investments. Business with other UAE-based companies and persons is prohibited for RAK offshore corporation.
An Offshore Company in RAK Offers Many Benefits
Use of an offshore RAK business has the following advantages:
- As English is commonly spoken, all papers may be produced in English if necessary.
- Ownership 100%
- As a result, there should only be a single
- RAK has a reliable and well-developed financial regulatory system that ensures strict adherence to International Standards, such as international rules against
- The cost of setting up and maintaining an offshore business in RAK is quite cheap.
- As a result, there are no limitations on recruiting workers, and a vast pool of highly qualified and highly educated experts is
- A high level of secrecy is ensured.
- A tax-free environment that does not impose exchange
- Incorporation and upkeep of an offshore RAK business are relatively inexpensive
- Other countries with which RAK has a comprehensive double taxation treaty are New Zealand, China, Malaysia, France, Italy
Establishing RAK Offshore Company: Required Documents
Individuals that are interested must have below mentioned documents
- Copy of passport
- Bank Reference Letter
- Proof of residence
Non-individual candidates should follow the following Foreign firms
- A copy of the license or certificate of incorporation is required.
- Resolving to create SUBSIDIARY or BRANCH and appointing an Authorized Signatory
- The parent company's Memorandum of Association
- A copy of the director's and shareholders' passports of the parent
- If the Registrar needs further information, he or she can For offshore firms in the United Arab Emirates, ProGcc UAE is happy to provide you an easy and rapid training As soon as we get your order, we will register your company in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) With no middlemen involved, we offer clear pricing. We are among the most competitive consultancies A specialized account administrator with expertise in law and business administration is assigned to each of our satisfied customers. All year round, a member of PROGCC UAE's team will be your point of contact, and they will assist you with the administration of your business, bank account, and whatever Whenever possible, we guarantee to reply to our customers' issues within one business day