Need a business loan? Maybe you want to start a company, buy goods, expand your project or enhance your funding sources? Whether you have a limited liability company, a personal property, a free zone company, or a branch of an international company, use PRO GCC to find the best business loan offers in Dubai UAE suitable for your project. PRO GCC works alongside the best banks in the UAE, making us the leading in this field and making it easy for you to choose the commercial loan that suits you quickly and easily. Business loans by: applicable interest rate, loan amount, financing period, procedure fees, early repayment fees, repayment periods, customer service, time taken by procedures, and all conditions applicable to the business loan to ensure the best option for your project. Business owners and entrepreneurs must also commit to submitting a bank statement explaining their banking transactions within six months to a year with the business license for the activity and some other documents. Although some banks are willing to lend to entrepreneurs, all banks have limits on lending, fees, interest rates, and different repayment periods, so it is preferable to do good research and compare the best options available. Entrepreneurs may not have many options for such monthly salary earners, but there are still some available options. Just make sure you compare all the solutions offered to get the best possible deal.
- Financing up to AED 2.5 million
- Competing interest rates - 15%
- Funding by peace financing
- Flexible funding period of 6 to 48 months
- Least annual return - AED 1 million
- Interest rate: 19% - 26%
- No financial guarantees.
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 48 months
- Simple and fast procedures
- Competitive interest rates
- Private accounting officer
- Free running business account without minimum account
- Free credit card plus cash returns and attractive offers
- Commercial finance solutions are also available by the principles and requirements of Islamic law.
- Don't require a salary transfer.
- Minimum project age - 2 years
- Action fees - 1.35%
- Early payment fees - 1%
- Insurance/Takaful - 0.65%
- Loan amounts start at AED 125,000 and reach AED 150,000
We also Deal in Islamic Banking for Business Loan.
Islamist has increased its funding to AED 2.5 million. With complex and straightforward procedures for approval and great payment options, Islamic business finance is undoubtedly the perfect way to fit all your business needs.
Required documents for Business Loan:
- Loan application form
- A copy of the company's commercial license
- Establishment contract, commercial register, or other legal papers related to the business
- Company statement for the last 12 months (not required in case the business account is with us)
- A copy of the passport for all partners, including a copy of the residence
- All the necessary papers must be valid when applying for a loan